Thursday, May 19, 2011

howdy-howdy 2011

aluu n assalam~ Photobucket

hohoo..dah berhabuk dah blog ku ini..
memandangkan dah berhabuk, ak pun uat tukaq skit baju blog ak nih..
a darker n gloomy version hehee..Photobucket
well, a bit resemble of myself actually..(not!! lalalaa~ )
lawa x?? Photobucket

this is just an introductory post for my 1st post in 2011..
n also nk merasmikan penggunaan template bru wekekee..
wahahaa yeah i'm serious..
this is my first post in 2011 wekekee..
my next post is under construction..


SPOILER ALERT!!!





if u dont like spoilers, click skip this spoilers





MASSIVE


SPOILER ALERT !!!






it's gonna be a loooooooongggggg post..Photobucket
i dont mind if u dont want to read it coz..
is gonna take few hours to finish it..
wakakaa joking Photobucket
it's gonna be a plain post - no monkey speakers like this Photobucket
it's bout my feelings..
my life..
my thoughts lately..
yeah i know it's kinda boring so...


DONT EVER CLICK OR GLANCE


TO THAT POST IF YOU THINK SO




hahahaa..

END OF SPOILER




wahahaa..
mentang ada blajar pasal anchor, trus apply..
guna notepad ok? hohoo..Photobucket
that's all for my first post..
thanks 4 reading Photobucket
tata n assalam~Photobucket



p/s:
sengaja ak letak lagu gini..
bg korang exercise sikit kepala n badan tuh ekekee..
nak lgu nih? meh download



2 comment(s):

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ said...

eyh ada post baru =D

tiya-chan said...

hehee ai ^^
yup2..dah ada yg terlatest hehee..

Related Posts with Thumbnails